11.06.2015

selfie queen in a printed magazine







all photos taken by Marcel Frommer

Had a secret, and I kept it, took this one to the pages... OF LOCAL WOLVES.


I've been a big fan of Local Wolves magazine for ages (my babe Kami is a regular writer for them) and so was waY TOO EXCITED when they asked to feature me in their #GIRLPOWER issue. I was even more excited when they printed my #1 piece of selfie advice.

Settle in, you're gonna want to read this.

x J
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. You look great, I love your outfit and your makeup. Your hair looks gorgeous too. Congratulations on the magazine feature.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Justin you're so freaking amazing! Everything you do is just so cool and wonderful, also you're gorgeous!!??!?! Like, teach me please. After I read this article though, of course.

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! Local Wolves is the best, and so are you! This issue, and your photo shoot/ article in particular are incredible!!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!! And can I ask you why you always look good in all your pictures? Hahaha, but seriously the photo shoot looks amazing and I read the article and its absolutely inspiring! You've worked hard for your success and you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.